Need a recommendation on a wireless headphone under $100
Nov 28, 2023 at 12:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Saberpunch

100+ Head-Fier
Hey, a friend ask me for a recommendation on wireless headphone for under $100. The only headphones I like is all wired and cost way over $100.

Do anyone have any recommended wireless headphones for $100? His favorite album is Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon. The headphone does not need ANC, just needs to play music and fit people with big ears and head. The only Bluetooth I’m thinking of recommending so far is the Hifiman HE-9

Nov 28, 2023 at 12:58 PM Post #2 of 5
Just FYI, the $109 Hifiman HE-R9 is the wired only configuration. The wireless configuration with the Bluemini will still cost a lot more than $100, looks like it's still listed at $299

Anker actually has some decent wireless headphone in that range. Some of the lower range Sennheisers aren't bad either

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #3 of 5
Thanks for the heads up on the Hifiman HE-9, didn’t know the Bluetooth version is still pretty pricey.

I heard the Anker wireless headphones was pretty decent, might recommend it to him. I know some Sennheiser Bluetooth is pretty good, but only familiar with the ones over $200.

The Skullcandy Crusher Evo was about $100 yesterday, but didn’t remember if they were decent without the bass. I put them on today and they were pretty cool.

Nov 28, 2023 at 1:22 PM Post #4 of 5
The AKG K361BT are good, though maybe slightly over budget unless there's a deal out there

Nov 28, 2023 at 1:29 PM Post #5 of 5
The AKG K361BT looks good. He wanted a headphone where his ears are completely wrap and is comfy. It’s a little over budget, but I think he won’t mind. Thanks for the recommendation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back