Nashville - Center Hill Lake: Whiskey-Fi / Head-Fi Meet: Nov 7, 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2020 at 6:15 PM Post #61 of 73
I'd love to come but don't know that I can psych myself up for a 7 hour drive on a day's notice. Will definitely keep these in mind for the future.

Nov 6, 2020 at 6:27 PM Post #62 of 73
I'd love to come but don't know that I can psych myself up for a 7 hour drive on a day's notice. Will definitely keep these in mind for the future.

Honestly man I would psych yourself up you going to get a chance to hear some absolutely one-of-a-kind headphones as well as systems both myself and @buke9 have some really special stuff that I think everybody should here at least once just to see how immersive a headphone system can be

I'm also making a nine-hour drive myself and bring in quite a bit of equipment but I really love this meet Tom's house is beautiful to view is better than you can imagine in his cooking is absolutely top shelf you can even stay the night if you need to haha, that's what I did my first time attending Tom is a super gracious guy either way whatever you decide I hope you have a good weekend

Nov 6, 2020 at 8:39 PM Post #63 of 73
@silent-circuit If you would have posted a day earlier, you could have came up with Makiah, he just arrived.

I hope you can make a meet.

Nov 6, 2020 at 8:43 PM Post #64 of 73
Honestly man I would psych yourself up you going to get a chance to hear some absolutely one-of-a-kind headphones as well as systems both myself and @buke9 have some really special stuff that I think everybody should here at least once just to see how immersive a headphone system can be

I'm also making a nine-hour drive myself and bring in quite a bit of equipment but I really love this meet Tom's house is beautiful to view is better than you can imagine in his cooking is absolutely top shelf you can even stay the night if you need to haha, that's what I did my first time attending Tom is a super gracious guy either way whatever you decide I hope you have a good weekend

That's really cool and I will /definitely/ make a point of getting to the next one, but I'm also currently working in retail and have been in contact with far too many people in the last few days to come in good conscience, so it won't work this time. Thanks for being so welcoming guys.

Nov 7, 2020 at 2:04 AM Post #65 of 73
That's really cool and I will /definitely/ make a point of getting to the next one, but I'm also currently working in retail and have been in contact with far too many people in the last few days to come in good conscience, so it won't work this time. Thanks for being so welcoming guys.

I totally understand that one as well, we look forward to having you next time!

Nov 7, 2020 at 6:08 AM Post #66 of 73
Sorry guys something has come up and not going to be able to make it hope to make next time have a great meet .

Nov 7, 2020 at 7:29 AM Post #67 of 73
thank you so much man I'm super excited to hear them again!!!

are you still running your gun gear as your primary dac alongside that oppo player
Yes. I run a Yggy in the big rig. In a headphone rig next to my easy chair, I use the Oppo to a Gungnir to Mjolnir. For this meet though I'll bring along for ease of transport a laptop as source, feeding a Modius to the FW F1.

CJ

Nov 7, 2020 at 8:19 AM Post #68 of 73
Yes. I run a Yggy in the big rig. In a headphone rig next to my easy chair, I use the Oppo to a Gungnir to Mjolnir. For this meet though I'll bring along for ease of transport a laptop as source, feeding a Modius to the FW F1.

CJ

OOOOOOH I like moduis!!! Can you run XLR out of Moduis into the FW F1

Nov 7, 2020 at 10:45 AM Post #69 of 73
Not gonna make it - was loading up the car when a client called with a data center down. Sorry gang.

Nov 7, 2020 at 10:51 AM Post #70 of 73
@wiljen good luck with your incident

everything will still be setup tomorrow.

Nov 7, 2020 at 3:25 PM Post #71 of 73
Not gonna make it - was loading up the car when a client called with a data center down. Sorry gang.

I'm staying the night so I'll have my three systems up tommorow if you'd like to swing by then! Audio aside it would be good to speak with you again in person man. It's been a while since the last Carolina meet was cancelled. We may have another over nighter too so let us know if you have a bit of time tommorow even!

Nov 8, 2020 at 10:39 AM Post #72 of 73
Nov 8, 2020 at 1:19 PM Post #73 of 73
Dang -- hate that I had to miss it but I will /definitely/ be there for the next one. Looks like some really great gear, and would be fun to 'talk shop' in person for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back