My triple-fi pros left earphone,
Aug 27, 2008 at 10:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Infoseeker

Headphoneus Supremus
Well actually its my right earphone being used via the flip-mod. Anyways it randomly become distant and very low volume all of a sudden.

I tried to play with the input end of the cable twisting-it to see if had gone bad. Left earphone remained distant-y and low never managed to get it momentarily loud.

Any ideas? or am I going to RMA these?
I literally had them for only a month now.

Oh and this symptom didn't happen as I was wearing them; but between putting them away over night in their case and using them earlier today. I usually coil the cables around two or three fingers before putting them in the case. Only things in there with them are the cleaner and the given attenuator.

EDIT: Still confused. Anyways I blasted the earphones on my ipod; volume wise, and the base fixed and volume of my left ear rose to what it should be; as I had them on.
Ouch, anyways I don't know what I fixed and why it occured in the first place. Maybe it was silly enough to have been ear wax blocking from within my left ear; that cleared away at that moment?
EDIT#2: Its doing it again.
Edit#3: So I tried to switch the earphones to normal instead of the flip-mod and its still the same earphone malfunctioning with no bass and low distant noises; the right earphone. Since its teh same earphone even in normal cable-mode then the cable is not at fault. I guess I gotta RMA these.

Aug 28, 2008 at 12:20 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Infoseeker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well actually its my right earphone being used via the flip-mod. Anyways it randomly become distant and very low volume all of a sudden.

I tried to play with the input end of the cable twisting-it to see if had gone bad. Left earphone remained distant-y and low never managed to get it momentarily loud.

Any ideas? or am I going to RMA these?
I literally had them for only a month now.

Oh and this symptom didn't happen as I was wearing them; but between putting them away over night in their case and using them earlier today. I usually coil the cables around two or three fingers before putting them in the case. Only things in there with them are the cleaner and the given attenuator.
EDIT#2: Its doing it again.
EDIT: Still confused. Anyways I blasted the earphones on my ipod; volume wise, and the base fixed and volume of my left ear rose to what it should be; as I had them on.
Ouch, anyways I don't know what I fixed and why it occured in the first place. Maybe it was silly enough to have been ear wax blocking from within my left ear; that cleared away at that moment?

Hmmm...mine had a week left phone also. Plus the connection was real loose. I RMA'd mine but I accidentally left my Klipsch Custom-1s in the metal case the Triples come with...Doh! At least I believe I did because I often used that case to store them in and I can't find them now, since sending them off.

UE seems to be a top notch company for service.

Aug 28, 2008 at 9:00 AM Post #3 of 3
I finally found my Custom-1s.
smily_headphones1.gif
They were where I didn't look...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back