My Mylarone x3i is broken... need a new pair of IEMs.
Dec 3, 2008 at 11:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

CaptnKnot

New Head-Fier
hello there!
i have had my x3is for a while, but now the left bud started to show some cables and eventually stopped its wonderful sound.
so! i am looking for a pair of new IEMs. i really loved my mylarones but the building quallity wasn't so good. i'm looking for something with a little bit of durability (im not reckless with them, its just that i wan't something to last for a while). i know it's quite a hassle to find something that good in its pricerange but they are well worth the double.
i am not an audiophile but i do enjoy good sound when i am traveling.
maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
anyone tested let's say a pair of d-jays (i can get them at a resonable price since i live in sweden.)
or something other close to the sound of the x3i?
hope i didn't made a fool out of me with my bad english grammar =)
thx and well met!

Dec 3, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptnKnot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hello there!
i have had my x3is for a while, but now the left bud started to show some cables and eventually stopped its wonderful sound.
so! i am looking for a pair of new IEMs. i really loved my mylarones but the building quallity wasn't so good. i'm looking for something with a little bit of durability (im not reckless with them, its just that i wan't something to last for a while). i know it's quite a hassle to find something that good in its pricerange but they are well worth the double.
i am not an audiophile but i do enjoy good sound when i am traveling.
maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
anyone tested let's say a pair of d-jays (i can get them at a resonable price since i live in sweden.)
or something other close to the sound of the x3i?
hope i didn't made a fool out of me with my bad english grammar =)
thx and well met!

How-to: Recabling the CrossRoads MylarOne X3i and XBi (and other IEMs) - Headphones - abi>>forums

Dec 3, 2008 at 11:56 PM Post #3 of 4
or you can contact Uncle Wilson, he should replace it for free. Usually does in the past. YMMV

Dec 4, 2008 at 12:11 AM Post #4 of 4
thanks for the replies. the guide in how to fix them up is a great one... too bad i am not the handyman i wish i was, and im really bad at soldering =P
the thing is i am going on a trip pretty soon. and i really need a pair of good phones before i go... i will probably fall down dead without good sound on that trip =P
Sending a pair of new ones takes atleast 14 days to sweden. and i really dont have that time.
anyway... found a pair of Sennheiser CX 95. how are those compared to the x3i?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back