My latest S6 mod (sa1 required)
Dec 2, 2009 at 10:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

|Fred

Head-Fier
With the SA1 comes new eartips olive style, isolation is not as good as the double flange one but they are more casual to wear and quite enjoyable especially for people who have trouble finding the right fit with the double flange provided with the SA6.

So he we go.. how to fit the SA1 olive on an SA6 !

You'll need a pair of SA6 small double flanged eartips, a cutter, the SA1 olive, and optionally some super glue.

NB: no not cut or glue the eartips with the SA6 attached to them ! This mod is not officially supported by Sleek audio

Dead easy you only need to cut the outer flange of the SA6 eartip , and then insert the SA1 onlive on top. without gluing them together it holds good enough for me and you can find the best olive size for you.. If you want to maximise the mod you can superglue both ear tips together..

NB: no not cut or glue the eartips with the SA6 attached to them ! This mod is not officially supported by Sleek audio

as far as sound is concerned, it does not drastically change the signature, may be very slightly increase the bass perception or dim the treble (depending how you look at it )

Dec 2, 2009 at 3:34 PM Post #2 of 2
looks interesting, although couldn't this cause the SA6 to stick out of your ear quite a bit? Mine already sticks out a decent amount using the dual flanges to begin with, but putting a single flange on the "end" of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back