My Klipsch Custom 3's arrived..
Nov 26, 2008 at 12:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Trav

500+ Head-Fier
Well for about the last six hours I've been trying out the Custom 3's and they are pretty nice. Keep in mind this is the first set of IEM I've ever tried. First things first i definitely had to get the bud size figured out, wrong seal and bottom end is non existent. I ended up choosing the largest non tiered buds and the lower end pretty much came alive; tight and non-bloated. I have yet to find them to be harsh in ANY music passage. Overall i think they are quite detailed. While listening to some guitar laden blues i found the mids to be mildly recessed in comparison my 240S. Higher end is quite competent without any crescendo. Sound isolation appears adequate albeit I haven't taken them on a flight yet. Construction is well done IMO with cords made of tightly woven nylon. Now to see if the owner <------can get used to something in his ear canal. Time will tell i guess.

Dec 9, 2008 at 3:32 AM Post #2 of 5
I just got mine today!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to figure them out, starting listening and write a review comparing the sound to apple earphones, because everyone knows how they sound, so they can figure out how klipsch custom 3's sound with that review.

Dec 11, 2008 at 8:42 AM Post #3 of 5
Just a follow up - was seriously considering these (X10s now...) - any other thoughts?

Dec 11, 2008 at 9:20 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by the_dong146 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a follow up - was seriously considering these (X10s now...) - any other thoughts?

no comparison X10 FTW. they blow the custom 3 out of the water. omg amped they are daym near on par with the se530s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back