my K 701 modded by Alo Audio
Jan 13, 2010 at 9:52 AM Post #16 of 20
I got my ALO K702's and am burning them in some more. I'm liking them a lot so far. I was a little anxious with all the bad press the AKG's get but after listening myself, I can't agree with the bad press. It's right up there in performance with the HD6xx and other high end cans.

Jan 13, 2010 at 10:30 AM Post #17 of 20
HAHA,congrates aimlimk,let us know your impressions.i think they are gonna stick with me because no one wana trade with me,i think i will keep them for classical and soundtracks and get DX1000 for my other genres.

Jan 13, 2010 at 11:48 AM Post #18 of 20
Divine intervention Midoo
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 13, 2010 at 12:06 PM Post #19 of 20
haha,you are right
biggrin.gif
I am not complaining at all now with them,they are perfect for classical and jazz,soundstage incredible for these genres and i dont feel its weirdness listening to theose genres.i will buy a pair of jvc DX1000,probably tomorrow or so,i am a bit weak for wooden headphones
biggrin.gif
...keep us updated with your impression especially against your ex-hd650,i think they are completly opposite to senn. sound.

Jan 13, 2010 at 1:06 PM Post #20 of 20
Actually, I don't find them that far removed in general tonality from the HD650's. It's just that the HD650's were warmer with the mids to highs being a bit recessed or less forward. They're both fine cans. It'll take me a while to forge my final impressions on the ALO K702's. I've grown to realize that first impressions never last. Things either get better or worse. It's kindof like a marriage.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back