My Canjam08 Report
May 31, 2008 at 1:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

pingong

Head-Fier
Report Link

Hum …. it looks professional, but what are you talking about!

It is in the language most people here can not read, but it will promote Head-Fi and bring much more people into Head-Fi

The pictures are credited to Head-Fi members, including manufactures. I thank you again here for each individuals who took the pictures. We are all doing this for fun and promote Head-Fi.

Cheers … Ping

May 31, 2008 at 3:23 AM Post #2 of 9
Ping-

I think there is a typo on page 2.
eek.gif
Thanks for making the effort and it is always great to see you!

I saw that Original and Dussun were featured in The Absolute Sound's article on Chinese audio manufacturing. Good press and high marks given to both. I hope you get lots of calls!

Cheers, Al

May 31, 2008 at 6:04 AM Post #3 of 9
great work ping, wish i could read it...and thats coming from another asian guy ahahaha.

May 31, 2008 at 7:01 AM Post #4 of 9
Great work!
I am understandably not able to read the text, so I just looked at the pictures and layout.

Jun 2, 2008 at 11:45 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ping-

I think there is a typo on page 2.
eek.gif
Thanks for making the effort and it is always great to see you!

I saw that Original and Dussun were featured in The Absolute Sound's article on Chinese audio manufacturing. Good press and high marks given to both. I hope you get lots of calls!

Cheers, Al

Al, Good catch, but it is too late. They did not create a universal language, when human being did it. Head-Fi will double its membership easily if there is one. One thing good about China is that they have lots of people. Cheers … Ping

Jun 5, 2008 at 12:46 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by pingong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Al, Good catch, but it is too late. They did not create a universal language, when human being did it. Head-Fi will double its membership easily if there is one. One thing good about China is that they have lots of people. Cheers … Ping

Ping ... Al is somewhat fluent, but he missed the one other typo on the 3rd page.
tongue.gif

Yes, you have a nice thought ... wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a common language so we could more easily mix and mingle with people of the world.

Of course, we have music, and love of audio gear, so I guess that's a start. Who knows, maybe CanJam '12 will be in Shanghai? btw, how do you say CanJam in Chinese?

Jun 5, 2008 at 4:30 AM Post #8 of 9
how about heading over to bejing in a few weeks and giving the olympics a run for their money. perhaps even steal some of their viewers and bring them over to the meet...next thing you know canjam > the olympics!!! OH THE GLORY...or better yet, have the athletes compete wearing gear. i dont think the vendors could wish for a bigger stage to present their doodads
biggrin.gif

Jun 7, 2008 at 4:25 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ping ... Al is somewhat fluent, but he missed the one other typo on the 3rd page.
tongue.gif

Yes, you have a nice thought ... wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a common language so we could more easily mix and mingle with people of the world.

Of course, we have music, and love of audio gear, so I guess that's a start. Who knows, maybe CanJam '12 will be in Shanghai? btw, how do you say CanJam in Chinese?

John, Good question. Have you invented CanJam? It is a good universal symbol for Head-Fi international meeting. Cheers … Ping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back