MY APOLOGY TO ALO AUDIO
Jan 24, 2009 at 8:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ibis99

100+ Head-Fier
Some of you may have noticed a thread I posted last night ranting about an order I had placed with ALO Audio.

I went on to accuse Ken and the staff at ALO of ignoring my emails and delaying my order.

Well I'm here to say that was not the case.

In my haste while ordering I did not read the FAQ's page regarding production time. I also inadvertently chose 2 day shipping when in fact I thought I had chosen overnight.

Yet I went and made a total fool of myself by insulting the good folks at ALO in their own house, and for that I am truly sorry.

So Ken and the rest of the staff I apologize, and thank you for being the better people in this situation.

Regards,
Joseph

Jan 24, 2009 at 9:17 PM Post #3 of 9
I noticed your thread and had a nice rant written up about how you should've probably given it at least until the end of Monday (one full business day) before going ballistic (not to mention Ken's request that his customers NOT come to Head-Fi or other places to rant before he has had a chance to make things right). Then your thread got deleted.
tongue.gif

There's no incentive for small operations like ALO Audio to ignore their customers, because even one unhappy customer can cause a lot of problems for them.

I'm happy to hear you've found out why your package didn't ship when you thought it would.

Jan 24, 2009 at 10:13 PM Post #4 of 9
Great retraction. I knew there was a fact missing. We are human. We get a little too passionate at times.

Jan 26, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by ibis99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some of you may have noticed a thread I posted last night ranting about an order I had placed with ALO Audio.

I went on to accuse Ken and the staff at ALO of ignoring my emails and delaying my order.

Well I'm here to say that was not the case.

In my haste while ordering I did not read the FAQ's page regarding production time. I also inadvertently chose 2 day shipping when in fact I thought I had chosen overnight.

Yet I went and made a total fool of myself by insulting the good folks at ALO in their own house, and for that I am truly sorry.

So Ken and the rest of the staff I apologize, and thank you for being the better people in this situation.

Regards,
Joseph

Joe,

You did not need to post this but that was/is very cool of you. Audiophiles are some if the nicest people. Again no worries its all good. I think we have all done things that later we look back on as being kind of silly, I do it on a weekly basis
biggrin.gif
I dont blame you for feeling annoyed and you did point out some things that I can certainly do better.

This makes for a good time to reiterate that if anyone is pissed off at me have mercy I really want to make it right, my life blood is customer service to Head-fi'ers. There may times that I am doing 101 things at once, or if I missed your email - please resend it if you did not get a response. Missing emails happens every now and then for me. If you need me to call you email me to do so and when I come up for air I will call or leave my phone number for you to call me back. Some times I physically can not ship the next day, almost everything I make is 100% by hand and is not always on the shelf. Remeber you guys are my life blood (Head-fi customers) and again I want to get it right, if it aint right I will do just about eveything in my power to get it correct as quickly as I physically can.

Again thank you ibis99,

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back