My Apologies....
Jan 29, 2002 at 7:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10
....for not being around much lately. My work and (non-Head-Fi) personal schedules have been very demanding lately, and so I've not had as much opportunity to post as I usually do.

Apparently, the less I'm here the more you all post!
wink.gif
In the last few weeks, you've set some daily Head-Fi posting records, according to the vBulletin statistics:
  1. First Place: January 5, 2002 with 758 posts
  2. Second Place: January 8, 2002 with 748 posts
  3. Third Place: January 28, 2002 (yesterday) with 740 posts
On January 28, 2002 (yesterday), another record was set with 83 concurrent users (anyone remember when it was 40?). All of these stats are trending up too. I'll do a log analysis soon to see what the 30-day activity is looking like. I would be willing to bet that we crushed the previous page view count.

So when my schedule frees up a little more, I'll look forward to trying (almost certainly hopelessly) to catch MacDEF's post count, and to participating more in this growing forum activity.

I also owe this community several reviews, and I'm about to start posting them, starting with the BPT BP-3 review, then the Cardas Neutral Reference / Twinlink review, and then the Acoustic Zen cables review. The others will follow.

Also, to those here who've PM'd or e-mailed me and received delayed response or (gasp!) no response yet, I promise to try to be better about that, but, again, please forgive me as I've been busier than usual.

-- Jude --

P.S. The reason I posted this is because someone wrote me asking if my interest in the hobby was waning -- it's not. My interest in the hobby is actually stronger than ever, and I'm actually chomping at the bit to get back to devoting more time to it. Luckily I've still been able to listen to my rigs a lot.

P.P.S. I voted for "pholl" but may change my vote to "nougat".
tongue.gif

Jan 29, 2002 at 2:48 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

In the last few weeks, you've set some daily Head-Fi posting records, according to the vBulletin statistics

Yeah, and all pertaining to the AKG bass and whatnot
biggrin.gif

Jan 29, 2002 at 2:51 PM Post #5 of 10
The forum certainly has been growing quickly. I came here for the first time back in October, and if memory serves I was the 667 person to join. I just looked today and there are 1,585 registered members. Not bad.
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2002 at 4:39 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by acidtripwow
Who is this guy?

Heh-heh. Oh, wait...(gets back in character, all innocent-like)...

Yeah!?! He acts like he owns the place!

No, seriously, Jude, looking forward to your high-end interconnect full-scale epic battle. ("Much Ado About Nothing" or "A Tale of Two Cities"?)

Jan 30, 2002 at 6:37 AM Post #10 of 10
jude, i can't wait to read your cable reviews. it is rare that someone gets (and has the stomach) to audition so many high end cables all at once. while i'm sure they all perform admirably, what i am most curious about is how they differ from one another, and, of course, how sexy they look
wink.gif

re: your lack of posting -- yeah, you better return to form soon, or watch your back! 5 years from now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back