Musician IEM - Best choice?
Feb 27, 2023 at 12:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Cadito

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody. I'm a professional musician and for at least 4 years I've been using the Shure SE215 IEM as my phones for live play. Recently I bought the KZ ZS10 Pro X and replaced the Shure. But as a reference phones the KZ deliver too much low end and there's a cut on the mid range that I need to listen my guitar clearly.
So in my case the best phones are the most linear ones with good representation of all frequencies and not the ones that deliver more excitement, more bass and so on.
Whithin the 20€ - 50€ and 50€ - 100€, wich ones are the best choice for my application?

Thank you

Feb 27, 2023 at 11:50 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi everybody. I'm a professional musician and for at least 4 years I've been using the Shure SE215 IEM as my phones for live play. Recently I bought the KZ ZS10 Pro X and replaced the Shure. But as a reference phones the KZ deliver too much low end and there's a cut on the mid range that I need to listen my guitar clearly.
So in my case the best phones are the most linear ones with good representation of all frequencies and not the ones that deliver more excitement, more bass and so on.
Whithin the 20€ - 50€ and 50€ - 100€, wich ones are the best choice for my application?

Thank you

Perhaps you can read about the Truthear HEXA. Neutral with sub-bass boost. Good fit and isolation and decent technically.

If you can tolerate the deep insertion, the etymotic series is another consideration, they have the best passive isolation for a non custom IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back