Music Search Over For Now
Apr 22, 2002 at 1:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
I got the 4 cds on easy listing and liked them so much that I recorded them on my mini disc. Some of this music is what my mom and dad might haved listened to. So it brings back memorys of them for they are booth gone now. I am also waiting for my new cd on new age ambeant sound from around the world which I liked so very much. I seem to be interrested in music from different countrys and respect people of all regins of the world. So my music tast might not be that refind but I am enjoying this new stuff a lot. Maby in the feauture I will get into the more upper crust music but being a simple man with simple music tast I might wait 10 or 20 years befor I venture in the elite oditsey of the renown great artist with their renown exquisit world known music. Keep in mine that I always rebell at the established way of thought and life and seem to seek out the unorthadox in most of what I do. Rebel till death and weired also.

Apr 22, 2002 at 3:19 PM Post #2 of 3
dude, don't ever stop searching out new music! being a Pink FLoyd man, there's so much direcdtions you can look and find some stuff you'll love.

Apr 24, 2002 at 6:57 AM Post #3 of 3
LTUCCI1924, go with what you like. There's never ANY need to justify your musical tastes or preferences to anyone. Some people on this forum have been downright rude to you, but in the end all that matters is that you enjoy what you play on all that expensive audio equipment, not learn to enjoy what other people consider refined.

I'm glad you've found what you wanted...happy listening, and be sure to check something new out once in a while when you get bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back