Mp3 player with bluetooth compatibility?
Feb 25, 2013 at 6:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Kench33

New Head-Fier
Hey guys I'm looking for an MP3 player with bluetooth compatibility to take to the gym.  I have a Note 2 which is fine for when I'm lifting but I do cardio at night and depending on whether I run on the track or not the Note 2 is just too big to run with in my pockets haha.  Just looking for a cheap mp3 player that supports my needs.  I'll probably only put one playlist of songs on it so it doesn't need a huge amount of storage.

Mar 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #2 of 6
Just buy any cheap/used  android cellphone. I have one for in home-only usage with specific load of apps. Very convenient.  HTC Incredible is $50 on ebay.

Mar 16, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #6 of 6
I've had Sony MP3 players in the past and while it was fine, the proprietary cables were a pain in the ass as dealing with playlists.

I caved and picked up a iPod Nano and it works pretty well.  I hate iTunes, but found that I was able to sync and manage music and playlists through my audio player, mediamonkey.  Battery life on the device lasts a couple weeks of casual use.  Also uses proprietary cables  but if you have an ipad or iphone, it's one less to bring around since they share the same cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back