Mouse-fi
Feb 17, 2011 at 9:44 AM Post #16 of 24
Well i haven't noticed it, i did get this from the xai but that was intentional as you could setup the xai so it was slow when you wanted it to be, then ramps it up when moving fast, so made for changing dpi less of a need.

But both the roccat and xai are good, id have the xai but it hates w7 and usb3, plus the fact that quality is very hit and miss so i sadly had to send it back for a refund, the lcd underneath went all to pot.

Feb 17, 2011 at 11:44 AM Post #17 of 24
Using a Razer Mamba currently. Love the form factor, but it doesn't glide very well compared to my MX 518. One thumb button is loose, and the mouse wheel squeaks a bit. If I use the Razer drivers, I sometimes have to disconnect the mouse to get it working again. The default Windows drivers are working a lot better for me.

I bought another MX518, thinking I'd go back to it, but I just can't. While the form and build quality are great, it's too hard not to notice the angle snapping. It feels as if some invisible glue is restricting my mouse movements. Very awkward.

Feb 17, 2011 at 12:15 PM Post #19 of 24
for some reason Im always losing my laptop mouse ... maybe because i go as small as i can, right now a genius 9000
img

is like 2 inches X 1 inch

and desktop, where i play, my last one is also the more comfy one. some targus
targus-amw51-ap-mouse.jpg

Feb 17, 2011 at 12:19 PM Post #20 of 24
Feb 17, 2011 at 12:20 PM Post #21 of 24
Microsoft Sidewinder

Feb 17, 2011 at 1:31 PM Post #23 of 24
It is the Razer deathadder for me, too bad I sold them:frowning2: I might buy the Razer Imperator sometime, but the shape doesn't seems as comfortable as the deathadder.

Feb 17, 2011 at 7:59 PM Post #24 of 24

Quote:
Well i haven't noticed it, i did get this from the xai but that was intentional as you could setup the xai so it was slow when you wanted it to be, then ramps it up when moving fast, so made for changing dpi less of a need.

But both the roccat and xai are good, id have the xai but it hates w7 and usb3, plus the fact that quality is very hit and miss so i sadly had to send it back for a refund, the lcd underneath went all to pot.

w/ regards to BFBC2 it is in the game itself and has not hing to do with the mouse used or windows registry and that's why it is a PITA to deal with if you know what is happening.

I enjoy SS mousepads but I find their mice, like razer, to be far less durable than logitech ones. Logitech used to be really behind technology wise with the G5 and MX518 for the longest time (g5 by all metrics is an abomination of a mouse) but now their G500, G9x and G700 are cutting edge and built like tanks.

I used to swear by the deathadder and on my third I told myself not to buy anymore... then the mamba came out and it was cool for like 3 days before I used it to scrim and found I got it to clip very often. Sexy mouse though.

The G500 and (and I am assuming the xai because they both have the same physical avago lazer) are the only mice I have personally used that to not clip when put under presser.

If anyone wants a good, refreshrate based mousefix just PM me. Provides pure 1:1 input for your refresh rate and its extremely helpful for those playing fps and photoshoping. It is called "Cheesemfix". Might be able to find it online yourselves, but I have not seen it in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back