Mould using software
Aug 24, 2014 at 3:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

gooses

New Head-Fier
Hi all.....
I am not an 'audiophile' per-say - just love a 'good sound'.......(very subjective)
Just rockboxed my ipod classic 160gb (2014).....
I am not an Eq man as a rule but my god ! with a bit of trial and error the Rockbox is taking me to to new levels of sound science!
I prefer 'moulding' to 'equalizing' and i have moulded a beautiful (for me) shape to my database of very mixed audio.....
Sorry for the waffle....but please try the 'Rock'.....i am astonished at the depth of sound achieved from the same components....
Tickled by software!...
Usually i prefer a flat profile...but i am on the turn lol, to new stuff that is so lovely......
Cheers
Chris. 

Aug 24, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #2 of 2
  Hi all.....
I am not an 'audiophile' per-say - just love a 'good sound'.......(very subjective)
Just rockboxed my ipod classic 160gb (2014).....
I am not an Eq man as a rule but my god ! with a bit of trial and error the Rockbox is taking me to to new levels of sound science!
I prefer 'moulding' to 'equalizing' and i have moulded a beautiful (for me) shape to my database of very mixed audio.....
Sorry for the waffle....but please try the 'Rock'.....i am astonished at the depth of sound achieved from the same components....
Tickled by software!...
Usually i prefer a flat profile...but i am on the turn lol, to new stuff that is so lovely......
Cheers
Chris. 

They are your ears. Equalising sound to fit them makes perfect sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back