More new stuff
Feb 26, 2004 at 8:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

This week we are adding the Etymotic ETY-COM Hands Free headset . They are $69...

The big news is that I have negotiated a deal to aquire the NEW Grado PS-1. I will have a couple a month to sell. The price is $1400. They will be on the site soon and available no later than April 1. There will not be any discounts with the PS-1, sorry!

I am adding this... The HD650 has been in stock this whole time. I did not realize there was a shortage elsewhere. I will match any legitimate price you get from any other authorised dealer. I have enough to take care of all of your HD650 needs!!!

Be talkin' to ya soon!

Todd

Feb 26, 2004 at 8:57 PM Post #2 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by Todd

The big news is that I have negotiated a deal to aquire the NEW Grado PS-1. I will have a couple a month to sell. The price is $1400. They will be on the site soon and available no later than April 1.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

In the words of Yngwie Malmsteen: unleash the f*in fury!
biggrin.gif

Feb 26, 2004 at 9:10 PM Post #3 of 13
Quote:

The big news is that I have negotiated a deal to aquire the NEW Grado PS-1. I will have a couple a month to sell. The price is $1400. They will be on the site soon and available no later than April 1.

This is indeed, Miracle #2!!

Quote:

Be talkin' to ya soon!

Todd

I am sure you will be talking to quite a few soon.....
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 26, 2004 at 9:48 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

The price is $1400.

Ouch.. must resist temptation.. wallet hurting. Suddenly the hp1000 prices are starting to look good. :p

Biggie.

Feb 26, 2004 at 9:59 PM Post #5 of 13
For the Grado fans this will be something. At that price point, I rather go Omega II. That's awesome that you can get them though!

Feb 27, 2004 at 1:47 AM Post #7 of 13
Heh.. I take it you likely can't get a pair in time for the Seattle meet?
smily_headphones1.gif

Secondly, will you have a pair that can be used as a loaner?

(Or, does your usual 30-day guarantee still apply?)

Thanks

Feb 27, 2004 at 11:42 PM Post #10 of 13
That analogy doesn't hold water because Goliath was part of the dominant and ruthless Philistines and it's obvious that HeadRoom is not evil nor domineering. A more proper analogy would be Todd (underdog, smaller guy, hero, man of honor) Vs. Best Buy (dominant sales force, huge corporation, could care less about our community, not someone one can personally trust). As much as your comment was made in jest, I still think that Todd and HeadRoom are on the same team: the headphone community. Sure they now compete by selling amps and headphones but they are both in this business because they love what they do. I am equally glad to support both TTVJ (bought a pair of flats from him) and HR (bought some cans from them); they both give back to this community and care about the people behind the sales.

Feb 28, 2004 at 4:10 AM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

The big news is that I have negotiated a deal to aquire the NEW Grado PS-1. I will have a couple a month to sell. The price is $1400. They will be on the site soon and available no later than April 1. There will not be any discounts with the PS-1, sorry!

Impressive. I dearly pray this isn't an April Fool's joke.

Feb 28, 2004 at 5:23 AM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by gsferrari
waaaay too early for that
tongue.gif

Quote:

The big news is that I have negotiated a deal to aquire the NEW Grado PS-1. I will have a couple a month to sell. The price is $1400. They will be on the site soon and available no later than [size=small]April 1[/size]. There will not be any discounts with the PS-1, sorry!

I think Music Fanatic's on to something here
tongue.gif
Or maybe Todd just is that cool, and I can start thinking of elaborate schemes to get $1.4k and buy them.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back