Monster Ncredible NPulse vs Sound Magic HP100?
Nov 6, 2014 at 9:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Falcon29

New Head-Fier
Hello, I'm new here but have been viewing this lately for over ear headphones around 200$ range. I can go a little over that as well. After lots of viewing, I came to conclusion that most recommend the Sound Magic HP100's.

However, I also read that it doesn't play well from cell phones. I use an HTC M8 and will be listening from it. I believe it has a built in AMP which is supposedly the bad thing for Sound Magic headphones. I don't know, so excuse my ignorance if I am wrong. I am coming from Sony MDR Xb500's, they did me well over 3 years but now I want to upgrade. I listen to just about anything, rap, hip hop, dance, techno. I want great quality sturdy headphones that produce very enjoyable sound. I basically want a new experience that will blow me from my current ones.

Most people here say Audio Technica m50's blow beats away. And I don't like Beats, all my friends recommend them. I listened to Beats studio lately they sound improved but not enough for 300 dollars. Also the Monster headphones for 200 felt better in quality but the audio was down and I couldn't listen. And most people here say Sound MAgic hp100's blow away AUdio Technica M50's.

So I personally have dismissed beats audio, and also considering dismissing SOL republics since all friends recommend that as well but I want excellent sound quality combined with nice build quality. Keep in mind I use an HTC M8.

And the Monster Ncredible Npulse is listed for 130$ now which sounds good if the sound quality is good.

Here is link:
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-NCredible-NPulse-Over-Ear-Headphones/dp/B009IKCKMY

Are these official ones or ..? I don't want to buy fake lower quality ones. On their main site it is listed for 230$. So should I go with these considering that I use Htc M8 and would like decent amount of Bass, not Beats Audio kind which muffles out the rest of the audio. Or should I go with Sound Magic? Because I heard many good things about them on this forum. 

Or anything else that will suit me for around 200$ ??

Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back