Moleskine fans?
Mar 30, 2009 at 6:06 AM Post #46 of 55
I bought one a few months ago for the first time. I have been keeping it in my back pocket and using it as a journal writing about four pages in it a day. It is holding up well to the abuse that it is being put through. I have always journaled, and so far have been pretty happy with what I have.

Mar 30, 2009 at 1:53 PM Post #48 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodduska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The construction of the large moleskine hardcovers is fantastic, it's just too bad about the paper quality.. at least with fountain pen use. I get really weird feathering with just about every ink, at first it looks ok then some sparse different kind of fibers soak up the ink with pretty ugly results.

Staying in the Moleskine line I've found the paper in the Cahier notebooks to be much more suitable to fountain pen ink in another very handy form factor, though not quite as durable as the hardcover.

I prefer Black n' Red brand hardback notebooks, because of the Moleskine paper. They are very nice. I do like the Moleskine Cahier books though.

Apr 29, 2009 at 12:34 AM Post #49 of 55
Quote:

I prefer Black n' Red brand hardback notebooks, because of the Moleskine paper. They are very nice. I do like the Moleskine Cahier books though.

I have to agree here. Moleskines have a lot of appeal since they look so rustic and neat, however they are kinda out of my budget so I usually go to Black n' Reds as well and they seem to be easier to get around here as well

Apr 29, 2009 at 12:44 AM Post #50 of 55
I get a new one about every month or two. I always have one in my bag so I can draw/write during my lunch break or when I am killing time.

May 3, 2009 at 12:20 PM Post #54 of 55
I can't say I can read 100% of my own notes, especially when I'm taking a history from a patient who suffers from verbal diarrhoea.

Jun 22, 2009 at 10:07 PM Post #55 of 55
3652114042_fbb0c8a96c_b.jpg

Moleskine on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back