Mini meet With My Friend Robby , he just came back Last Saturday from Osaka Japan impression
Oct 27, 2014 at 6:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

rudi0504

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi Head Fi Friends

I would like to Share our mini meet With My Friend Robby , This meet we Talk compare about our Wagnus Amps and ICs and many Other ICs from My collection like from Crystal Cable ,Venture Craft , UBER cable and
DIY IC and Double Helix a Chaperone 3 copper and Chaperone 4 prototype .

Yesterday i have mini meet at Pancious Resto Plaza Indonesia With My Friend Robby , Robby was Last week In Osaka Japan For Seminar and In his Free Time he visit Tokyo Fujiya Avic Store , BIC Camera ,Yodobashi store

He told Me as he ask In Osaka E Earphone New Store , The Taxi driver Dont Know The Place , even he Show The map on his Smart phone :D

This Time is on Business trip , thats why he can not see Fujiya Avic Show 25 and 26 October 2014 , if i was him For sure i Will extend My trip With My own cost for Fujiya Avic Show hahaha :D

He Met Haruyuki San In Tokyo , Haruyuki San picked him Up at Tokyo Central Rail Station and They went together In Wagnus shop about 40 Minute driving Time from Tokyo .

After Robby heard My Wagnus Prototype , he can not Wipe his memory until i help Him to order Wagnus Epsilon S and Pre Amp Valvola , Robby is falling In Love In Wagnus products

He Bought IC :

2 sets IC Ice Swords : is really Sharp like a Sword better to say Samuray :D

1 set Baby Sheep is Wagnus top Tier IC sound so organic , it is very special For vocal Lover so analog and intimate mid .

Robby help Me to buy JVC HA FX 850 wooden IEM and 2 sets Panasonic eneloop pro with the Charger

Thank you Robby for your help

I would like Share My pictures during our mini meet as follow

Source : Ak 240
Amps :
2 sets Wagnus Epsilon S
2 sets Wagnus tube pre amp / buffer Valvola
Iems :
JVC HA FX 850
Ortofon EQ 8
Shure SE 846 not shown in the picture
JH Roxanne AKR 03 not shown in the picture
Westone UM 50 pro not shown in the picture