meta42
Sep 21, 2002 at 1:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

orl2222

100+ Head-Fier
ok i have a meta 42 board v2. I realize that time will not permit me to finish it. My job has me traveling quite abit in the next two months. id like to offer it to somebody that can finish it. all parts are on the board, no hookups yet. did run power to test the switch, looks ok. No charge, ill pay postage. All i want is for somebody to see this trough,Its yours to keep, and hopeful post pics. Sincerly orl2222.

Sep 21, 2002 at 5:28 AM Post #2 of 5
well hopefully... maybe someone will offer to finish it up for you on their spare time for free since most of the parts are all on the board already (only the wires need hooking up?). I'd hate it for all that time and money you spent putting it together only to give it to someone else to finish your baby. I'd give it a try but school is taking up most of my time, my meta is still bare naked (still messing around with it).
Gl to you and maybe the new owner of your meta.

Sep 22, 2002 at 7:07 PM Post #5 of 5
Puppyslug, ill be glad to send it to you. you can email me at orl2222@yahoo.com or pm me. Ive also asked jmt to build me one. If you want to keep its thats fine, or finish it for me. let me know what you wanna do. Hopefully jmt will get back to me. Its not a matter of money, just time. I leave for detriot monday, ill be back friday morning. Thank you again for your offer. You are a scholar and a gentleman of the first calibre. I apologize for being slow to respond, just had a lot of running to do. Actually I could use two of thes amps, one for travel and one for home. Thanks again everyone for your help. This is a great forum! Sincerly, orl2222.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back