Message field has become extremely problematic.
Oct 20, 2010 at 2:48 PM Post #16 of 22
Bone stock plus normal flash/java plugins.

Oct 22, 2010 at 6:18 PM Post #18 of 22
Will do when I get home from work.

Oct 22, 2010 at 8:44 PM Post #19 of 22
Same Firefox version, of course. Windows 7 is ver 6.1 Build 7600 (Home Premium 64) with auto-updates going.

Think it could have to do with this Firefox having been updated over time instead of a fresh install like yours?

Oct 25, 2010 at 10:58 AM Post #21 of 22

Quote:
Same Firefox version, of course. Windows 7 is ver 6.1 Build 7600 (Home Premium 64) with auto-updates going.

Think it could have to do with this Firefox having been updated over time instead of a fresh install like yours?

I am trying to recreate the issue, Maxvla, but I can't seem to with an existing FF install (which has been updated several times) or a fresh install.  I'm still trying though.

Oct 31, 2010 at 4:53 PM Post #22 of 22
I've noticed a few things, Joe. First this exists in PMs as well, which is no surprise, but as I don't PM too terribly much I didn't notice it til just now.

Secondly, if I rush the page to the bottom I notice the reply box doesn't have the editing buttons yet and the Reply box is just a simple empty field. If I click on it quickly I get a cursor no problem, but after a split second the editing buttons show up and the problem is created from there on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back