Merging vs Prism?
Feb 11, 2018 at 4:08 AM Post #2 of 2
Many experienced musician/dealers/reviewers put Soulution (560/760)as good as it gets! (no mention on this site !)
If you read the reviews Jeff Fritz review of the Soulution 560 he rates the basic NADAC nearly as good ! 560-$35000 vs NADAC-$10500 !!, although the price difference is not so large in the UK/EU.
He's review of the NADAC did not include the NADAC Power which most certainly raise the bar!(both reviews are an excellent read as is David Robinsons on PF)
I've auditioned the NADAC+Power against my Meridian.(using LAN connection from Innuos SE) The NADAC was my clear favourite with PCM format
I auditioned the Prism some time ago at the Companies HQ. (which is just down the road from me)I have to say they did not 'showcase' the product too well ! So, I got fed up bothering with it! From what I heard,I would not put it in the same class,although at it's price point must be considered worthwhile!
Interesting fact, both products also get little mention on these pages. When considering that my current Headphone Amp gets no mention, my previous Amp,only a couple of pages in about six years! and even my previous Headphone Amp to that , the excellent Apex Teton, not much more, must tell you I don't know what the hell I'm talking about !!!
I get to audition the Soulution 560 soon along with another, new product, which just may 'best' them all !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back