May 2003 Detroit Meet Impressions
May 13, 2003 at 1:30 PM Post #61 of 69
Quote:

Originally posted by arnett
hmmm. i heard the microZOTL early in the meet and it sounded fine to me.

Arnett,

The MicroZOTL sound fine early in the day. The amp took a turn for the worse when I came back from lunch, and the tour of Wadia's facilities.

Hey if your hearing is bad than I am worried about mine as well. We liked and heard similar things from a lot of equipment.

May 14, 2003 at 3:25 PM Post #62 of 69
Well, it looks like we're getting some great feedback from the meeting.

I'll be posting some of the pictures that I took pretty soon (first chance I get, anyway). What a great meet!!

May 14, 2003 at 4:02 PM Post #63 of 69
Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
OBTW, has anyone heard and compared a Gilmore V2 against the Emmeline yet? I am curious how they match up against each other.
biggrin.gif

These two will have a definite face off at the NYC meet... impressions will be posted.

May 14, 2003 at 4:05 PM Post #64 of 69
Cool very cool only 3 more days to that meet.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 15, 2003 at 3:52 AM Post #67 of 69
Jude you said it all very well!

A huge thanks to Jude and everyone who organized this event! My stay in Detroit was brief but I felt very much at home.

I had a great time at the Detroit meet. Everyone was very friendly. Head-fiers are really just like family.

The Wadia folks are incredible. They run a very high class operation. Everything is done to the highest standards imaginable. The people at Wadia are down to earth very dedicated individuals that believe in what they do.

A big thanks to everyone who made this meet a success and I hope to attend other meets in the future.

Thanks!
Mikhail

May 15, 2003 at 4:44 AM Post #68 of 69
[size=xx-small] Quote:

Originally posted by Mikhail
Jude you said it all very well!

A huge thanks to Jude and everyone who organized this event! My stay in Detroit was brief but I felt very much at home.

I had a great time at the Detroit meet. Everyone was very friendly. Head-fiers are really just like family.

The Wadia folks are incredible. They run a very high class operation. Everything is done to the highest standards imaginable. The people at Wadia are down to earth very dedicated individuals that believe in what they do.

A big thanks to everyone who made this meet a success and I hope to attend other meets in the future.

Thanks!
Mikhail

[/size]Mikhail, it was a pleasure having you as a guest. I'm really glad you flew out to visit, and I'm happy that your gear performed so impressively and was, as a result, accepted so enthusiastically by everyone there.

I wish you success in your headphone hi-fi endeavors, man.

May 15, 2003 at 4:50 AM Post #69 of 69
Mikhail:

What Jude said, and then some. I enjoyed your equipment a great deal. Thanks for coming....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back