Massive discontinuations of Home balanced and MAX.
Jan 21, 2009 at 5:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

wnmnkh

Headphoneus Supremus
That's some serious cut.

People are just not buying these things? I guess only Micro and Desktop model are seeing future....

By the way, my old Micro's headphone jack (and maybe input jack as well) is getting loose, probably requiring replacement on this component. How much would it cost?

Jan 21, 2009 at 8:15 PM Post #2 of 6
More info here. Let me know if you have other questions...probably should do it in that thread.

Call us and ask for Mike, or email mikeo@headphone.com, he'll be able to help you out with the jacks.

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:08 AM Post #3 of 6
If anyone is interested in a mint condition Max amp, I have a HR Max with DAC for sale in this thread.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 27, 2009 at 10:27 AM Post #4 of 6
For those of us who have a Balanced Max with DAC and a that Special Attenuator, how will the discontinuation of the model effect Headrooms ability to repair and service the people who already have this unit? Will parts run out? Scottsmrnyc

Feb 27, 2009 at 12:07 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottsmrnyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those of us who have a Balanced Max with DAC and a that Special Attenuator, how will the discontinuation of the model effect Headrooms ability to repair and service the people who already have this unit? Will parts run out? Scottsmrnyc

No. They still service amps from 10 years ago, and all the parts in the Balanced Max are still current.

Mar 2, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #6 of 6
Thanks for that information Scottsmrnyc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back