Mass Kobo 433
Feb 4, 2024 at 2:20 PM Post #2 of 7
What are your headphones? I've also recently been looking at some small solid state options in this price range. If you mostly use Focal or ZMF headphones I'd take a look at the Nitsch DSHA-3FN

Feb 4, 2024 at 2:40 PM Post #4 of 7
I’m planning to get Empyrean 2
Ah okay the DSHA-3FN doesn't seem like the best fit with planars so never mind. Ferrum Oor + Hypsos and Holo Audio Bliss are two staples around $3k for planars. Unfortunately it's really hard to find reviews of the 433 so it's kind of hard to triangulate how they'd all compare

Feb 4, 2024 at 8:55 PM Post #5 of 7
Ah okay the DSHA-3FN doesn't seem like the best fit with planars so never mind. Ferrum Oor + Hypsos and Holo Audio Bliss are two staples around $3k for planars. Unfortunately it's really hard to find reviews of the 433 so it's kind of hard to triangulate how they'd all compare
How good is the Holo Audio Bliss in terms of sound? Can it beat Mass Kobo?

Apr 28, 2024 at 8:09 PM Post #6 of 7
Also intrigued by this amp now that I just happened to stumble upon it. Great price point. Like that it's balanced. Can't find any reviews though. Any impressions by owners?

Apr 28, 2024 at 8:13 PM Post #7 of 7
I must have missed the details in the write up, bc over on this thread it says the amp is made for dynamic headphones primarily, with a max output of 1.2w. I'm mostly planar. Anyway, would still love to read any thoughts from the field

Users who are viewing this thread

Back