Marshmallows or air cushion..
Aug 27, 2008 at 12:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jegarn

100+ Head-Fier
My brother is buying a pair of iems for his girlfriend.

Recommended the marshmallows, he didn't fancy the pink. Found the air cushion for ~$1 more, so he will go with them for here. More style and sound

Me on the other hand got interested in them too, most the marshmallows, when reading reviews. Will the marshmallows with kramer mod be equal or better then the air cushion?
Someone said the air cushion were a little like grados, is that so? Will the Marshmallows also be like grados if moded?

Aug 29, 2008 at 1:17 PM Post #3 of 3
All I can tell you is the ACs are great for their price. Thet are a canalphone that I use as an earbud and, although not refined. have an open, airy sound quality with plenty of bass. The bass, which sounds sufficiently tight and controlled, isn't accurate and after spending any lengthy amount of time with these and then going to an accurate bass producing phone, the more accurate phone will seem bass shy and lacking.

I started out with these after using the OEM Sonys and the Zune Premiums, which got me in the mode to explore other, lower cost alternatives. I have appreciated these ACs and used them for a good long time till registering here and going broke
biggrin.gif

I would suggest going with the ACs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back