Looking for the smoothest, least edgy sounding cable with thickest bass impact and extension €300 price range
Oct 3, 2023 at 10:14 AM Post #2 of 11
Oct 3, 2023 at 8:04 PM Post #4 of 11
Cables don't impart sound. Equalizing or tuning them swapping out different density foam inserts will change it. Also pads like fenestrated lambskin will be nice without changing too much. The perforated holes keep the bass from getting too boomy or total loss of treble.

Oct 4, 2023 at 10:11 AM Post #5 of 11
Cables don't impart sound. Equalizing or tuning them swapping out different density foam inserts will change it. Also pads like fenestrated lambskin will be nice without changing too much. The perforated holes keep the bass from getting too boomy or total loss of treble.
Please keep this subjective nonsense out. I'm not looking to debate whether cables sound different or not with those who don't hear a difference.

Oct 5, 2023 at 6:59 PM Post #10 of 11
I was just trying to give you a few places to start looking since you weren't getting any helpful responses. You might have to do some testing yourself to really find out what works best for you. I have no experience with the Cardas, and don't have an HD650 to try any of those cables out on.

Oct 6, 2023 at 8:11 AM Post #11 of 11
I was just trying to give you a few places to start looking since you weren't getting any helpful responses. You might have to do some testing yourself to really find out what works best for you. I have no experience with the Cardas, and don't have an HD650 to try any of those cables out on.
Do you have experience with the Black Dragon and Neotech UPOCC? If so, which one would fit my criteria more between those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back