looking for reccomendations
Jun 15, 2017 at 11:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

chevy454

Head-Fier
I dont know what happened to my previous post but im looking for a good iem with remote to go with my galaxy s8. I dont want to spend more than $200. i pretty much use my phone for everything so i want a good balance or clarity and bass. thanks in advance

Jun 15, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #2 of 9
I dont know what happened to my previous post but im looking for a good iem with remote to go with my galaxy s8. I dont want to spend more than $200. i pretty much use my phone for everything so i want a good balance or clarity and bass. thanks in advance
Maybe check out out the 1More Triple or Quad Drivers They are terrific. There is also the RHA MA750 or the T10i. 3 - yr warranty. I think you would be happy with any of these IEMs. Maybe read about them and see what you think.

Jun 16, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #4 of 9
Which one of those have the better bass frequency?
The main difference between the Triple and the Quad is treble extension, IMO. The Quad is more extended on top. Bass response is fairly similar between the two, but the Quad is a bit tighter with less bloom. More detail. There is really no bleed into the mids. FWIW. YMMV, of course.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2017 at 11:07 PM Post #7 of 9
Echobox Finder X-1 would pic them over the Triple Drivers and probably over the Quads. Been listening to them tonight with Griz and just awesome.

Jun 18, 2017 at 6:52 PM Post #9 of 9
The 1Mores have phone controls and the X1's have a model with them also its $10 more for controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back