Looking for covers for headphones on a stand
Aug 29, 2017 at 7:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Blueshound24

Headphoneus Supremus
I am looking for some type of cover for headphones on a stand. Cloth, plastic or whatever to protect them from dust and stuff. Ideally, something that looks good aesthetically. Any ideas?

Aug 29, 2017 at 11:37 PM Post #3 of 11
Look for the STAX CPC-1 dust cover on eBay.

Thanks! (although a little spendy).

Meanwhile, I found the large crock pot or oven liners work for a lot less money, (but don't look as nice).

I have the double Woo headphone stand and it looks like the Stax cover is for a single headphone?

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2017 at 11:44 PM Post #4 of 11
Thanks! (although a little spendy).

Meanwhile, I found the large crock pot or oven liners work for a lot less money, (but don't look as nice).

I have the double Woo headphone stand and it looks like the Stax cover is for a single headphone?

How much were you looking to spend? The CPC-1 is under twenty bucks. But yeah, it's designed to cover just one headphone. (pics)

You could also use plastic grocery bags. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Side note: This headphone stand is the nicest I've seen: https://www.ttvjaudio.com/WoodWarmth_Headphone_Stand_Zeus_p/woo0000002.htm

Aug 30, 2017 at 12:40 AM Post #5 of 11
Yeah, I wish the CPC-1 was designed for two headphones, I'd probably get a few for my double Woo stands. I'm thinking of trying some cloth/linen dinner table napkins that would just hang down over the stands. For now I'm just trying cheapie oven bags, they do the job and are clear plastic like the CPC-1, but aren't as nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back