Looking for cheap BT over head / over ear headphones
Nov 28, 2023 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

g3neral

New Head-Fier
1. I'm not an audiophile by a long shot, but I enjoy listening to quality music.

2. I really enjoy my very very old Koss KSC75 headphones. although I'm not the biggest fan of the ear mount. The bass is a bit lacking (I'm guessing you all know this), but as a general rule of thumb I find it acceptable. Most of the time they are plugged into apple usb dac, Huawei P30 (yes it has semi decent 3,5 mm jack) and asus xonar D2 (I can't afford better audio equipment because I spend too much on computers:wink:

3. Can you recommend me the cheapest possible BT over head / over ear headphones which can produce the same quality of sound like Koss KSC75 (of course in your opinion)?

p.s. The numbering isn't me trying to be presumptuous, I find that numbers can sometimes replace a large quantity of letters, so we gain time.... :)

Nov 28, 2023 at 5:59 PM Post #2 of 2
Anker has a line I've had before and sounded good for the price. They always go on significant discount on Amazon around this time of year. I had the Q35 and it was a neutral-warm for the default profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back