Looking for a decent set of in-ear earphones to be used with everything (music. gaming etc) but I'm on a budget.
Dec 16, 2014 at 9:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

silba

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I'm new here and every time I need to find audio related information this forum always pops up so I have decided to join you guys and ask my own questions after a while searching and not finding a specific/personal enough answer.

I'm looking to buy my girlfriend a new set of earphones because every year I buy her the JVC HA-FX1X XTREME XPLOSIVES I can get for £10 - Now they're the best earphones I have ever heard in my life and I've had some £40 ones which dont even compare in sound quality and bass booming but the JVC only typically last 1 year until they develop a fault - So I'm not stupid and I know I was ripped off and paid for the brand name for the £40 ones and I know you guys will steer me in the right direction so here's what im looking for:

Extreme bass - Me and my girlfriend love bass whether its the death metal bass pedal or a great big dirty dubstep drop

Better sound quality all round - We do listen to songs that don't have much bass and with the JVC HA-FX1X XTREME XPLOSIVES you sacrifice quality for dat boom boom bass

Durability - The JVC HA-FX1X XTREME XPLOSIVES are just flimsy and like I said above they only last a year before I have to buy a new pair - Bought 3 pairs ! (2 were the older version)

My budget is £35 and I can't go higher if ordering online since my next pay date is too close to christmas and they wont arrive in time but if I can buy locally my budget would be £45.

I've lost where to find the thread guide for asking for help so please excuse me if I've done anything wrong 
tongue.gif

Thank's guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back