Looking for a Bass InEar like VE EXT for cheap
Apr 29, 2024 at 1:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

LowBeat91

100+ Head-Fier
Since the in-ear market is growing faster and faster and the competition is getting better and better, even at lower prices, I wanted to ask if anyone knows of an in-ear that can reproduce the bass similarly to a Vision Ears EXT but at an acceptable price. Are there any good “budget” options that can even compete with expensive ones?

Apr 29, 2024 at 2:11 PM Post #2 of 8
I was reading reviews of VE EXT, I have a few bass oriented budget iems but I doubt they compare in terms of sound quality.

A few sets that might be worth checking out if you haven't already
QKZ x HBB
Kbear KS2
Blon-03

I only own QKZ x HBB and its cheap and bass oriented. Too much bass for me and not enough clarity.

Im also interested what others think, I've done a decent amount of research on this type of iem but I doubt they compare to a more expensive iem thats bass oriented.
But then again I still have a lot to learn and I'm sure someone more experienced can offer better insight

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 2:13 PM Post #3 of 8
KBEAR Rosefinch

Apr 29, 2024 at 2:21 PM Post #4 of 8
I was reading reviews of VE EXT, I have a few bass oriented budget iems but I doubt they compare in terms of sound quality.

A few sets that might be worth checking out if you haven't already
QKZ x HBB
Kbear KS2
Blon-03

I only own QKZ x HBB and its cheap and bass oriented. Too much bass for me and not enough clarity.

Im also interested what others think, I've done a decent amount of research on this type of iem but I doubt they compare to a more expensive iem thats bass oriented.
But then again I still have a lot to learn and I'm sure someone more experienced can offer better insight
thank you in my research i found those:

Ikko OH10
Artti T10
FATfreq Scarlet Mini

but i need some impressions of someone who knows the EXT

May 1, 2024 at 5:25 PM Post #8 of 8
Thanks for the fun fact. To get back to my question, do you know of an in-ear that is comparable to the EXT or at least similar in terms of the amount and perhaps quality of bass?
If you like a bass-heavy IEM but don't want to spend more than 1k, I would suggest the Thieaudio Monarch Mk3. Plenty of bass here with their double DD. I have one of these as well. Although don't expect the mids and highs to perform same as the EXT. It is decent still.

The most bass heavy IEM I own is of course from Empire Ears, but they also cost an arm and a leg unless you go for one of their entry level variants. I can't say how good they are. You can ask in the EE thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back