Look for a cable for Stellia
Jun 29, 2019 at 4:12 PM Post #2 of 6
Hey All
Now I want to find a cable for my stellia, I prefer to have a warm sound. Any recommendations?

Thank you very much.
I would consider the Danacable Lazuli for Focal Elear, which has the same connector as the Stellia. It's in the $500 range new and there is a 30 day trial period.

Jul 14, 2019 at 4:06 AM Post #3 of 6
Disappointed with the piece of old string Focal tried to pass off as the stock cable, I've been experimenting with different cable making cables for my Stellia for a few months now. I've tried about 20 different types of wire (yes i am an addict :wink: ), but Neotech make the best copper and silver wire. If you dont fancy making one i'd be happy to for the cost of the parts and postage. Neotech UPOCC copper out performs every other copper i've heard at any price (and i've owned Effect audio janus b PW audio 1960s) and for £50 you can get a 1.5m 4 cores of 24AWG UPOCC copper. I've been selling off the doubles for ones i've made, but as i say happy to make one, just let me know the connector you'd like at the amp end. If you have a larger budget then i reccomend either and 8 core (4 silver and 4 copper) or 4 core heavy gauge silver which are about £175 and £300 respectively depending on length you need. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/sol...adphone-cable-focal-stellia-clear-etc.908876/ DM if you'd like to have chat about it :)rob

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2020 at 5:58 PM Post #4 of 6
The Meze 99 upgrade 2.5mm balanced cable is such an improvement for me in terms of convenience and quality of life.

Mar 27, 2020 at 8:11 PM Post #5 of 6
Sonically I am very impressed with the Stellia's stock cable. It is beautifully constructed; though quite microphonic. If the Utopia's cable was this good, I would have not spent a small fortune on cable upgrades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back