Little Help
Sep 9, 2019 at 11:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Podster

Headphoneus Supremus
Just wondering if anyone can identify these unmarked cans a friend has stumbled upon, he told me they have zero markings of any kind on them but that they sound pretty good. I'm clueless but hoping someone knows what they may be? THX

What Dat 1.jpg
What Dat 2.jpg
What Dat 3.jpg

Jan 23, 2024 at 5:32 AM Post #2 of 3
My guess is that it’s not from a headphone company. Probably some big Chinese company producing a bunch of other things and they had some headphones made in one of their departments.

I bought some good no name cables that i really liked. I don’t think it was from a cable company but rather some big Chinese company and they happened to have some good cables made in one of their departments.

These days Chinese manufacturing is at the point where they can make really good stuff with some “fictional” brand name or no name and the quality can be really good.

Jan 23, 2024 at 11:54 PM Post #3 of 3
It looks like an unbranded Sennheiser Momentum, only lacking the folding swivel. The pads looks the same and the adjustment sliders also. Taking the pads off to look for markings on or near the drivers might be the only way to really nail it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back