Less Sound on my V-Moda Crossfade M-100 on PC?
Dec 11, 2014 at 10:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

shatamor

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone. I bought a V-Moda m-100 yesterday but i have a problem with using on PC. When i turn at max volume on pc, my headphone does not giving max volume. And because of this i can't feel the bass. And i also i have Beats Studio and it's sound extreme and i can feel the bass on my PC even i'm not open max volume. But when i return the V-Moda M-100 everything on max does not compare with Beats Studio. And also there is nothing on V-Moda m-100 because when i listen with my iphone it's very powerful and extreme. But i'm usually PC listener. Can you help me with this problem guys? Have to install something or what else? And i already upgraded my sound card with latest driver. Hope you solve this problem thank you. 

Dec 11, 2014 at 10:11 AM Post #2 of 3
Are your beats the ones that take batteries? The Beats are boosting the signal from your weak PC soundcard. You might need a headphone amp for your PC. Check out the Fiio amps or maybe the new amps from Creative/Soundblaster.

Dec 11, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #3 of 3
Silly question: did you push the plug all the way in on both the sound card and the headphone port?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back