Legacy 3 replacement
Jul 26, 2023 at 1:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

lenny95

New Head-Fier
It's that time.. my Legacy 3's connector is cracking and starting to break and I need to find a new set of IEMs. I absolutely loved these, both the sound and the comfort of them and was actually just planning on getting a new set, but they're sold out. So I need some recommendations for a replacement. Music preferences are mostly electronic, tropical house, deep house, with occasional indie pop and even rock. My fiancé has ZSN Pros and ZS10 Pros from years ago, though I find those to be a bit too bloated and find they can drown-out the treble, they're also not super comfortable, I live in San Francisco and find that they stick out of my ears too much and can hear the wind against the faceplates. I've read really great things about the Moondrop Aria so that seems to be at the top of the list right now, but I'd love to see what others have to recommend. Looking to spend no more than $120. Thank you so much in advance!

Jul 26, 2023 at 11:51 PM Post #2 of 2
The Aria is not competitive in 2023. Weak technically and the paint chips off the shells.

You might want to read about the Truthear HEXA. It is neutral with a sub-bass boost. Not too bassy, decent technicalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back