laser-fi
Apr 28, 2011 at 9:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

DaBomb77766

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm surprised there isn't already a thread for this.

I like lasers.  Who else here likes lasers?  Blue ones are cool.  So are green.  I like red ones too.  Preferably ones that burn things.

Apr 28, 2011 at 2:03 PM Post #4 of 12
Does anyone knows where online I can purchase a high end green laser pointer for a reasonable price? Many of the ones I've seen cost $500+, not sure if I want to spend that much.

Apr 28, 2011 at 6:09 PM Post #5 of 12

Quote:
Does anyone knows where online I can purchase a high end green laser pointer for a reasonable price? Many of the ones I've seen cost $500+, not sure if I want to spend that much.

Ive been wanting one for awhile, and it looks to be that Artic lasers seem to be the cheapest yet best per $ compared to others that can do similar things. I was amazed when i was doing a search for you, that lasers can get up to $5,000+ such as the Hercules laser's. I'd go used if i were you to save $

Apr 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM Post #7 of 12

Depends on what you mean by reasonable. I know http://www.wickedlasers.com has some nice ones. When I went on a star watch on Mauna Kea last year the guide had a green one that seemed to go on forever and he said they get theirs from Wicked Lasers.
Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back