Klipsch
Mar 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

mrdeadfolx

Headphoneus Supremus
Dearest Head-fiers and Klipsch sponsors, there is only one point to this thread. And that point is to take the "Bad Customer Service: Issue now resolved" thread off the top of the Klipsch thread list.
You see, when you are on the main page and are selecting a sub-forum to access, all you see is the thread title of the most recently posted-in thread of that sub-forum. When you go past the Klipsch forum, all you see is a big "Bad Customer Service" staring you in the face. To be honest, after scrolling past this so much, I subconsciously started boycotting Klipsch products, and for no good reason whatsoever, and Im probably not the only one. They make great products, and do not deserve this little black eye. Thanks.

Mar 5, 2009 at 5:59 PM Post #2 of 5
It's not a "black eye" if it's true.

If the person who started that "bad customer service" thread is telling the truth, well than it is what it is. I don't have any reason to believe he is lying...

My Custom 3's cables went to sh!t after only having them one week. (see my custom 3 link in my sig with pics) I wouldn't expect this from $300 IEM's, but it IS something people should be aware of. We shouldn't "hide" the bad things while bringing only the good to light.

Klipsch support DID contact me back after 4 days of sending my original complaint email (with pics) just to say that I should send my faulty C3's in while under warranty. Why, so I can be without good IEMs while they send me another pair that will probably do the same friggin thing?

That stupid nylon sleave, it makes no sense at all.</rant>

Mar 5, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #3 of 5
While you present a good point ka-boom, I dont think its fair to wave a "bad customer service" banner in front of their forum. Within that thread the Klipsch reps handle the problem properly to the best of their ability. I personally noticed myself starting to subconsciously exclude Klipsch IEM's from future purchase consideration due to seeing that thread, and I realized I wasnt being fair. So with that in mind I made this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back