JVC Spiral Dots ++ are amazing
Feb 2, 2024 at 10:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DingDongMonster

100+ Head-Fier
What are these things made of? Unicorn giggles? Angel kisses? Everything I put it on sounds better.

The Symphonium Crimson comes with wide bore tips in the box. I tried them and it makes it sibilant. Stuck on the Spiral Dots which are also wide bore. Perfect. The treble is sparkling like Tinkerbell's booty, but no sibilance. Vocals are more forward, bass is still thumping like a riceboy's Subaru. The timbre sounds more natural too.

Stuck it on the Prestige LTD, Z1R. Both are already amazing, just got better. Is this Head Fi's best kept secret?

I have Spinfit W1s, Final E-types, AZLA whatever all the lot, a whole bunch more. Must have spent hundreds by now. JVC Spiral Dot ++ you must have in your kit.

I just ordered another 2 more sets to put it on everything.

Feb 2, 2024 at 11:01 AM Post #2 of 5
They are some of my favorites. Another great one is the BGVP W01, also wide bore.

Feb 2, 2024 at 11:14 AM Post #3 of 5
Mar 25, 2024 at 11:53 PM Post #4 of 5
What are these things made of? Unicorn giggles? Angel kisses? Everything I put it on sounds better.

The Symphonium Crimson comes with wide bore tips in the box. I tried them and it makes it sibilant. Stuck on the Spiral Dots which are also wide bore. Perfect. The treble is sparkling like Tinkerbell's booty, but no sibilance. Vocals are more forward, bass is still thumping like a riceboy's Subaru. The timbre sounds more natural too.

Stuck it on the Prestige LTD, Z1R. Both are already amazing, just got better. Is this Head Fi's best kept secret?

I have Spinfit W1s, Final E-types, AZLA whatever all the lot, a whole bunch more. Must have spent hundreds by now. JVC Spiral Dot ++ you must have in your kit.

I just ordered another 2 more sets to put it on everything.
Hi. Any tips on the sizing? I use size M in SpinFits and size MS in Azla ear tips. So which size in the JVC Spiral Dot ++ ear tips should I go for- MS, M, or ML?

Thanks for your help.

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:15 AM Post #5 of 5
Hi. Any tips on the sizing? I use size M in SpinFits and size MS in Azla ear tips. So which size in the JVC Spiral Dot ++ ear tips should I go for- MS, M, or ML?

Thanks for your help.
Go one size lower in JVC but they do have measurement on product page so best is to match them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back