Just wondering how long it will be until ...
Feb 23, 2016 at 1:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

gregorio

Headphoneus Supremus
... we start to see the first audiophile products related to gravitational waves?

The discovery of gravitational waves just seems like too much of a pseudo-science opportunity to pass up. Gravitational waves, sound waves ... surely someone is going to somehow try to link these two types of waves and create a "night and day" product for all those LIGO-eared audiophiles out there? Surely someone can invent a cable, fuse or something else which will liberate my listening pleasure from the interference caused by two supermassive black holes colliding 1.3 billion years ago? So, maybe some gravitational wave rejecting cables first, what do you think?

G

Feb 25, 2016 at 4:15 PM Post #3 of 3
  ... we start to see the first audiophile products related to gravitational waves?

The discovery of gravitational waves just seems like too much of a pseudo-science opportunity to pass up. Gravitational waves, sound waves ... surely someone is going to somehow try to link these two types of waves and create a "night and day" product for all those LIGO-eared audiophiles out there? Surely someone can invent a cable, fuse or something else which will liberate my listening pleasure from the interference caused by two supermassive black holes colliding 1.3 billion years ago? So, maybe some gravitational wave rejecting cables first, what do you think?

G

Here is a link to very similar, so similar that I thinking about taking legal action (not), thread that I started over at the Squeezebox Forums:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?105189-Gravitational-Waves

Please check out my post (#12) for a full explanation of how gravitational waves are affecting audio signals, a term I'm calling "gravitational blurring©" (but please don't take me or it seriously).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back