just wanted to say thanks
Aug 16, 2002 at 7:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

TheWart

New Head-Fier
been a lurker for about a year, listening to all the fine discussions. recently the stock headphones started fraying on my Nomad II, so after reading here i decided to go with the Senn MX500 over the KSC-35/50 because of size and use while exercising (plus i couldn't find the 35s anywhere, on this forum they seemed to be regarded better than the 50s anyway).

all i have to say is that after one day i am pleased. cheap but good quality was what i wanted, and thanks to you folks i avoided getting whatever was on the shelf at BestBuy. i have no problems fitting the 500s in my ear, and they actually feel pretty comfortable i guess. now if i could onl save enough money to justify the Ety 4P/S (again lusted for after reading this forum!) then i will be a happy camper. cheers!

Aug 16, 2002 at 11:19 PM Post #2 of 4
jesus christ, you read this forum for a year and still used the buds that came with your nomad?

that's some kind of masachism there. i'm glad for you that they broke!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Aug 17, 2002 at 2:48 AM Post #3 of 4
How's this, Welcome to Head-Fi, crack open that wallet !

No one's ever gotten out that cheaply before...
biggrin.gif

You really need to run out and (for starters) spend at least $200 on cans and $250 on an amp.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Aug 17, 2002 at 3:18 AM Post #4 of 4
Oh MY, TheWart! Guess what? I had the EXACT same setup. It all started with MX500s for my nomad. Then, I sold the nomad, and got an MD-MT90. Now, about a year and a half later, look where I am.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back