Just received some Klipsch X11s through warranty after my X10s broke, should I sell for some other headphones that might better suit me?
Sep 25, 2014 at 5:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

KD2417

New Head-Fier
I was sent some Klipsch X11i's through my warranty and am looking at other options for headphones. To be honest, I was kind of unimpressed with the X10's. I should mention that I got them on sale for only $85, but the sound quality just wasn't as crisp as I would expect from ~$300 headphones. I've been looking for headphones where the vocals sound very clear and the musical components are very distinguishable from each other, and I couldn't care less about the song switcher that the X11s have. I was thinking that I could look at some higher priced IEMs that might suit me better before opening the box of my new Klipschs, so let me know what you guys think, cause for all I know the X11's could've improved a lot from the last model.

Some details about my music and preferences:

- I usually listen to rap and hip-hop. I also listen to alternative, jazz, and some electronic
- Looking for IEMs, not really interested in headphones
- I would like for the earphones to be comfortable, have a good build quality, and have a sturdy cord; I don't really care about stuff like a music switcher
- Most importantly looking for sound crispness, noise cancellation would also be nice
- I'll be using these for just casual use and working out.

Let me know if you guys think I should just stay with the X11s or look for another option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back