Just made my first order on TTVJ but I'm wondering why...
Feb 5, 2006 at 8:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

nanoblaze01

100+ Head-Fier
I made my first order on TTVJ today. I ordered on of those Grado 1/4 -> 1/8 adapters.

I was just wondering why shipping was $10 via USPS for a small item. This was holding me back at first, but I ended up using that introductory coupon to eliminate the shipping cost.

Feb 6, 2006 at 12:02 AM Post #2 of 8
Try contacting Todd to see what he can do. I emailed him about shipping for the Grado SR-60's (site says the box weighs 5 pounds). Still awaiting email.

Feb 6, 2006 at 5:06 AM Post #3 of 8
Seems to be a smalll glitch. We should have it fixed soon. Yoiu will be given credit if you paid via PayPal or if you chose credit card the charge will be adjusted.

Todd

Feb 6, 2006 at 5:10 AM Post #4 of 8
customer service at its best!
280smile.gif

Feb 6, 2006 at 5:52 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Seems to be a smalll glitch. We should have it fixed soon. Yoiu will be given credit if you paid via PayPal or if you chose credit card the charge will be adjusted.

Todd

Now this is what I call customer support! In my experience,Todd is very consistent with his customer support. Good support these days is hard to find. I think that you'll be glad to do business with Todd now and in the future. To nanoblaze01, stick with TTVJ! You'll be glad!
icon10.gif

Feb 7, 2006 at 7:50 PM Post #7 of 8
I have nothing but praise for Todd. I also recently ordered the sr60's from him and he sent me an email stating that the order would be sent out in 1-2 days. I wasn't expecting them until like a week later but after 3 days, they were sitting in front of my door!
biggrin.gif
Thank you Todd for the great service and great headphones!
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back