Just got Pink Floyd's "Momentary Lapse in Reason"
Jun 25, 2001 at 1:22 AM Post #31 of 33
true, but......
confused.gif

DustyChalk, don't forget the Cow Music (aka Atom Heart Mother) in your Floydathon (although you can skip Alan's Breakfast, my vote for PF's absolutely worst song)
crk

Jun 27, 2001 at 3:27 AM Post #32 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by acidtripwow
Pink Floyd was way before their time! I still think that Pink Floyd is nothing without Roger Waters. I still love "Animals" and think it's one of the best "drug" music albums ever!
biggrin.gif

hey acidtripnow- I agree that floyd definately went downward when waters split, but they are still "something" without him. Also, it's funny you mention animals as one of the best, since it's widely known as the most "gilmour"of all floyd albums before the split. Yes, waters has his name on all the song credits, with gilmour only getting a shared credit on dogs, but all those long jams and solos- all gilmour...all good!

Jun 27, 2001 at 5:02 AM Post #33 of 33
CRK -- no doubt, I would love to squeeze it in, but there are only so many hours in a day...("Summer '68" is a completely underrated song -- sounds great when that trumpet orchestra kicks in on my headphones!)

Speaking of underrated albums, if you're going to call me on that one, how come no-one called me on _Obscured by Clouds_? Like I said before, only so many hours in a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back