Just Amazing
Jul 29, 2007 at 7:30 PM Post #77 of 87
I think what the OP was trying to express is that he's a ******. Can I say that here? Sorry if not. :) Just the impression I got from his 2nd post.

Jul 29, 2007 at 8:12 PM Post #78 of 87
I think that the OP is in the camp of, "Perfection is unattainable, so no one should even bother discussing anything because opinions are meaningless."
evil_smiley.gif

If there can't be any gradations between good and bad, then there's really no point in trying to achieve anything in the world, so I'd say I'm firmly on the opposite side of the map.
biggrin.gif

Jul 29, 2007 at 8:13 PM Post #79 of 87
the OP is telling us that it is useless to stop global warming because it is an evolutionary turnabout in the earth's atmosphere to heat up in this turn of the millenium

Jul 30, 2007 at 7:54 AM Post #82 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by cdog46 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You'd be better off, in some cases-talking religion or politics which in essence you are.

It's obvious..

Some of the discussions here are about as rational as arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin
biggrin.gif

PCM coding = 6 dB/bit

6*24=144 dB

Nyquist limit 96 kHz DAC = 48 kHz

Human hearing limit= 22 kHz

Mar 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM Post #85 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnOYiN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hehe. Thanks. The method I used is the following: I used babel fish to translate his post to japanese, from there I went to russian and from there I translated all of it back to English. It's a pretty good result if I may say so.
rolleyes.gif

Hilarious!!!

This tread intrigued me but this post had me ROFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back