Is Todd on holiday?
Feb 15, 2005 at 4:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Nomad

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi,

Is Todd on holiday these days? Or still busy after the show?

I placed one order several days ago (2 February), giving all my details, including my address in UK. Todd replied me the same day giving me the additional shipping cost. I replied saying that it was Ok for me, confirming the order. I asked if there was any kind of tracking number too.

I didn't receive reply to that mail. I waited until the 10 of February for the delivery and I sent him a new mail asking for this.

I didn't receive reply to this new one, so I sent a new one yesterday. Still no answer.

I made several calls to him these days but I can only reach his voicemail.

I was browsing the forum just in case and I found about the Show. That might explain the voicemail these days. Sure he has been busy. But I dind't receive news from him yet, hence I'm asking if he is on holiday or something.

I'm quite surprised as I heard that his customer service is excellent. I don't use to be pushy at all, but we have a meeting of head-fiers in UK soon (27 Feb) and I want to bring some flat pads there. That's why I'm in a hurry.

Any feedback highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Feb 15, 2005 at 4:58 PM Post #2 of 11
Todd is one of the best retailers I have dealt with and I am sure he is decompressing after his show. I would give him a call.

Feb 15, 2005 at 5:04 PM Post #3 of 11
As JMT mentioned Todd is an oustanding seller. Every time that I have dealt with him, it has been a quality experience. Like JMT suggested give him a call.

Feb 15, 2005 at 5:35 PM Post #5 of 11
i've also made an order from todd, dropped several pms and mails in the past few days but also did not receive any reply, no idea if my items have been shipped...... btw, i doubt todd is on holiday, he was online.....you can check that in his profile....

Feb 15, 2005 at 5:41 PM Post #6 of 11
Hi!

Thanks for the feedback. Don't get me wrong. Please understand that I'm not complaining. I just read a few threads here and I can see the service is great. That's why I posted this, just in case someone is aware that he is not available for some reason. Or maybe my mails got lost.

As I said I'm not pushy at all (I'm waiting since the 2 Feb). Is just that I heard about this head-fiers' meeting a few days ago, and now I think it would be great to bring flat pads there in order to show to some people how they can improve the Grados experience.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm calling again today and I'm only reaching the voice mail.

Anyway I think we still have time. After all, the meeting is on the 27.

Many thanks for your replies. Best regards,

Feb 15, 2005 at 5:56 PM Post #7 of 11
Hi Nomad,

Send me a PM and I'll give you your shipping details. I believe you ordered Flat Pads and they have shipped. I just at this moment cannot connect your Head-Fi handle to your real name (still a little brain dead from the show!).

I am also battling trying to get my new DEll computer to hook up and stay that way to my satelite connection. I am not real sharp with all of the details of getting all my documents transferred from old computer to new so I am behind on replying. I apologise! Any order that I have received and the item(s) were in stock, shipped out as usual. My e-mail and replies here are not what I would normally call acceptable. AND on top of it all, I still am tearing down gear and moving it back from the show. Please be patient with me for a few more days and then all will be back to normal (whatever that is
icon10.gif
)

Thanks again for your understanding.

Todd

Feb 15, 2005 at 6:18 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Hi Nomad,

Send me a PM and I'll give you your shipping details. I believe you ordered Flat Pads and they have shipped. I just at this moment cannot connect your Head-Fi handle to your real name (still a little brain dead from the show!).

I am also battling trying to get my new DEll computer to hook up and stay that way to my satelite connection. I am not real sharp with all of the details of getting all my documents transferred from old computer to new so I am behind on replying. I apologise! Any order that I have received and the item(s) were in stock, shipped out as usual. My e-mail and replies here are not what I would normally call acceptable. AND on top of it all, I still am tearing down gear and moving it back from the show. Please be patient with me for a few more days and then all will be back to normal (whatever that is
icon10.gif
)

Thanks again for your understanding.

Todd

Hi Todd,

No problem at all. It seems like I didn't choose the best moment to order.
smily_headphones1.gif

I did order 2 pairs of flat pads and a grados plug adaptor (1/8" - 1/4").

Glad to see that they will be on time for the meeting. I'm pretty sure you will receive some orders after it from other attendants.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'll send you a PM right now. Thanks.

Feb 16, 2005 at 8:31 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Send me a PM and I'll give you your shipping details.

He did as he said. I just received my shipping details.

Thanks Todd and good luck with your transition between computers. I know it is not easy sometimes. I work with these things.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 16, 2005 at 8:57 PM Post #10 of 11
despite the lack of response due to todd's busy schedule, i've got my sr-71 in 5 business days....thats from the states to canada
biggrin.gif
(todd to me he shipped it last thursday). the package reached here faster than I thought, and the sr-71 is alot smaller than I thought...
eek.gif
....gotta open it once i got home
smily_headphones1.gif

unfortunately....didnt get away from tax this time and was charged 80CAD for it....ouch.....

anyway, thanks todd.
wink.gif

Feb 22, 2005 at 6:21 PM Post #11 of 11
Hi,

2 Pairs of Flat Pads and a miniplug adaptor on time for the UK meeting this weekend. I'm glad I will be able to show how they improve the Grados experience.

The parcel got stuck on the British customs. What a surprise. It took ages!

Customs:0 - Todd:10

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back