Is there a portable amp that can accept bluetooth and 6.3mm jack?
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

frostyforst

New Head-Fier
My headphone and amp on my desk uses the 6.3mm jack. But I sometimes want to use these around the house and would like a portable bluetooth amp that accepts 6.3mm jack. I dont want to screw and unscrew the adapter thing every day. Is there a product like this?

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:09 PM Post #3 of 6
Mar 28, 2024 at 10:31 PM Post #5 of 6
haha dumb me, ironically I have a xd05 pro placed right in front of me, and I havn't thought about it. Yeah maybe the dude need a portable dac/amp instead of an DAP.
Is that device good? It looks very tempting, especially the ability to self service battery in the future

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:42 PM Post #6 of 6
Is that device good? It looks very tempting, especially the ability to self service battery in the future
It suites my needs perfectly, I use this to drive HD800s, beyerdynamic T53, ie900 and um mest mk2, the gain levels works great for headphones and IEMs which surpised me. It is fun to change the DAC cards and op-amps every now and then. Most of the time I use it with 12v linear power, whie you mentioned self service batt, yeah most xduoo products are easy to disassemble, replacing a failling battery won't be too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back