Is it worth it for me to buy the Sennheiser px 100-ii?
Oct 23, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #2 of 6
You could always buy something popular then resell it as new. Or try selling the gift card.

If your only reason to get new headphones is because you have a gift card then that isn't a very good reason. Koss also has a lifetime warranty so that headphone might last you for a while.

Oct 23, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #3 of 6
Well I've read good things about the px 100-ii. Plus I'm starting to become obsessed with buying quality headphones. I just want to know if theses are worth buying being that I already have the portapros.

Oct 23, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #4 of 6
Well I've read good things about the px 100-ii. Plus I'm starting to become obsessed with buying quality headphones. I just want to know if theses are worth buying being that I already have the portapros.

I haven't tried either, but the reviews say it isn't really an upgrade. Some say the koss are better.

If you want very good sounding headphones then you'd probably have to up your budget a bit.

Oct 23, 2014 at 9:31 PM Post #5 of 6
I'm going to do that as well. I have a 200 dollar amazon gift card too. With that I'll buy myself a great headphone. I've just had this radioshack gift card since Christmas and don't know what to get with it,

Oct 23, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #6 of 6
The Px 100 just seems like a truly great portable set of headphones. My portapros do fold up but they look tacky and pull my hair. Plus I've read the Px has better clarity and sound quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back