ipod nano vs sansa clip
Jul 19, 2009 at 1:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

livingweapon

100+ Head-Fier
ipod nano going through d10 and ie8 iems the same setup for the clip what sounds better also ipod with or without lod thx.

Jul 20, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #2 of 10
I have neither IE8 nor D10, but I can tell you the LOD will sound better than without on the nano.

-Nkk

Aug 9, 2009 at 12:11 AM Post #6 of 10
First off all I own a d2 and still be my number one!!!!

Today for fun i bought a clip 2GB for 22 euro and i must say very good for a cheap little player i tested it with my senn hd595 with an album in 192kbs bitrade (Eloy
tongue.gif
ower and passion) and I was surprised to hear a clear and detailled sound....(Tip :You must chose pop or jazz in the EQ settings to have the clear sound, once you chose rock the quality goes down it becomes muddy...)

Aug 9, 2009 at 1:38 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by cathare34 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
(Tip :You must chose pop or jazz in the EQ settings to have the clear sound, once you chose rock the quality goes down it becomes muddy...)

I don't use any EQ settings on mine. YMMV

Clip>Penguin Amp>Grado RS-2

Aug 9, 2009 at 1:46 AM Post #9 of 10
if you consider both rig going thru the hp out, then my vote is with the clip. btw, i'm pairing my clip w a um3x. the clip combi wins hands down anytime. But it u intend to line out + amp, tt's a different story. the ipod have endless combination to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back