iPhone 14 Pro Question
Feb 25, 2024 at 12:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

sajesak

Head-Fier
I have iPhone 14 Pro with scrolling stuttering and other bugs and poor battery life (95% battery health). Apple Employer and reset even with iTunes didn’t help resolving those issues. My 14 Pro came with iOS 16.3 and I updated straight from the start screen right after the unboxing in February of 2023, and since updating to the first update I’ve had which was iOS 16.3.1, the phone became really bad, not stable iOS and bad battery life (software updates till now in iOS 17.2.1 didn’t help resolving those issues too).

I debate if I should trade in my 14P to the 15PM or wait for the 16P (but with a lower trade in value price of the 14P).

My most important things are battery life and software stability (like iPhone 13PM and iOS 15 combination was).

Do you think the 16 pro will have better battery life and more stable iOS software since it’s like the S iPhones which were every 3 years like the iPhone 6s (2015), XS (2018) and the 13P?

Feb 25, 2024 at 12:17 AM Post #2 of 2
I have iPhone 14 Pro with scrolling stuttering and other bugs and poor battery life (95% battery health). Apple Employer and reset even with iTunes didn’t help resolving those issues. My 14 Pro came with iOS 16.3 and I updated straight from the start screen right after the unboxing in February of 2023, and since updating to the first update I’ve had which was iOS 16.3.1, the phone became really bad, not stable iOS and bad battery life (software updates till now in iOS 17.2.1 didn’t help resolving those issues too).

I debate if I should trade in my 14P to the 15PM or wait for the 16P (but with a lower trade in value price of the 14P).

My most important things are battery life and software stability (like iPhone 13PM and iOS 15 combination was).

Do you think the 16 pro will have better battery life and more stable iOS software since it’s like the S iPhones which were every 3 years like the iPhone 6s (2015), XS (2018) and the 13P check out guide at techchatter.ph?
thanks in advance for any help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back